The Exponential Power of the Leader Known as YOU!
Positively influencing others to help drive business objectives
In our social capital world of disruptive innovation and customer driven outcomes, the old paradigms of leadership no longer apply. Instead, building strong, meaningful relationships keeps surfacing as one of the keys to creating a team of people who are willing to go the extra mile, stay focused on solutions and work collaboratively to reach goals. And in order to do that, today’s great leaders understand the value in first becoming the kind of leader that people want to align with, say yes to, and fully support.
In this “Ah ha-rich,” fast-paced session, Linda will share what great leaders throughout history have known and repeatedly demonstrated. YOU are the greatest asset you can bring to your company, your family and your life. The quality of your outcomes in every domain of your life is directly proportional to the quality of how YOU show up every day - who YOU are, your attitude, your skill set and your perspective.
Great leaders continually make the choice to bring the best version of themselves to life everyday and set the kind of example that makes others what to emulate their actions.
Linda will challenge everyone to rethink what happens to them and what they cannot do, and to focus instead on the positive ways they can respond to what happens to them. They will leave with a deep understanding of the enormous power they have to create massive success, joy and outstanding experiences for their customers, their company and themselves - regardless of what other people are or are not doing!!!
Attendees will also learn:
- Powerful principles from the science of persuasion that will help them overcome obstacles to success
- Why they get stuck in behaviors that do not serve them - and how to break free
- The one simple psychological principle that will work FOR or AGAINST them, depending upon how they use it
- How to create a deeply loyal team of people at work to help them drive results
- How to take 100% responsibility for creating the exact outcomes that they want
"You had the toughest position on the agenda – last. And yet, you received the highest ratings on our evaluations of all the speakers. You left a lasting impression that will stay with our customers for a long time."
– Joan Orentlicher, Association VP
Meetings & Conventions, LOMA