Playing to Win – It’s Not Your Mother’s Playground Anymore – Secrets to Successful Gender Communication
The rules in business today have changed. And yes, you can break the rules if you choose, but first you must know what they are. In this workshop participants will learn the different ways that men and women approach situations and how they can adapt to meet challenges and solve problems effectively. They will investigate how, as women, they can position themselves for success – and actually strengthen relationships with others at the same time. Additionally they will learn:
- 25 distinct differences in how men and women think and behave.
- How to ask for what they want in a way that works!
- Specific communication techniques that are a MUST when communicating with the opposite sex.
- 3 common mistakes most women make and how to avoid them.
- 7 keys to enjoying healthy competition.
- Which nonverbal body language undermines your message and which supports it.
"...most highly rated
among 52 workshops..."
"Your presentation style along with your content was one of the most highly rated programs among the 52 workshops that were offered at our Leadership Development Conference."
– Matt Roggenburk, Manager Management Development, Johnson & Johnson Ortho Biotech